Polished pietra gray slabs Iran gray marble for flooring tiles
|Product Name||Polished gray marble salb for floor tile and wall tile natual stone for interior and exterior decoration|
|300X300mm, 600x600mm, 800x800mm,customized|
|Surface||Pollished, honed, Hammered|
|Usage||floor, interior decoration, countertop|
|Packing||Seaworthy wooden crate, pallet|
|Payment terms||30% by T/T in advance, balance by T/T before shipment|
Our strict quality control for marble tiles. The following aspects are covered under marble inspection:
1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
2. Inspection of surface finish - honed, flamed, polished, tumbled, bush hammered or more.
3. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pin holes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc.
4. Looking for other production defects, such as angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
5. Checking the length, thickness and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along
with diagonal length and angle control
Thin tiles are packed every 8 pcs per carton or foam boxes, and then in strong wooden crates.
Thick tiles are packed directly in wooden crates, with safe support to protect the surface& edges, and prevent rain and dust.
Slabs are packed in strong wooden bundles.